Lecture material for the course Elements of Computational Modeling in Julia, GSSI 2022.
- What is a simulation? What do we know about how to do simulations?
- Why the Julia programming language? How to use it?
- How to write a simple simulation? Is climate change a real thing?
- What are important examples of past simulations?
(Italian draft) Quick intro to Julia syntax and quick intro to plotting in Julia
- A simple climate model
- Forward-Mode Automatic Differentiation
- Discrete Dynamics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.