Lecture material for the course Elements of Computational Modeling in Julia, GSSI 2022.
- What is a simulation? What do we know about how to do simulations?
- Why the Julia programming language? How to use it?
- How to write a simple simulation? Is climate change a real thing?
- What are important examples of past simulations?
- (Italian draft) Quick intro to Julia syntax
(Italian draft) Quick intro to plotting in Julia
- A simple climate model
- (SciML by Rackauckas) Discrete Dynamics
- (ibid.) Ordinary Differential Equations
- (ibid.) Forward-Mode Automatic Differentiation
- (QuantEcon by Perla & Sargent & Stachurski) A simple epidemic model
(ibid.) A less simple epidemic model
- (SciML by Rackauckas) Stiff Ordinary Differential Equations
- (ibid.) Reverse-Mode AD
- (ibid.) Differentiable Programming
- (ibid.) Physics-Informed Learning
- (ibid.) Probabilistic Programming
- (ibid.) Global Sensitivity Analysis
- (ibid.) Uncertainty Programming
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.